"Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense".
                -- Winston Churchill

Author Topic: GuildWars 2  (Read 2988 times)

RackThor

• New Forum Member
GuildWars 2
« on: 2013-07-01, 13:01:09 »
I am looking for a new online game that is not going to cost me every month. I am considering Guildwars2. Have any of you played the game? Thoughts?
Dragons live in us all, but it takes knowing ones self to become the knight capable of slaying it

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Re: GuildWars 2
« Reply #1 on: 2013-07-01, 13:40:48 »
I am looking for a new online game that is not going to cost me every month. I am considering Guildwars2. Have any of you played the game? Thoughts?

Actually yes, we had a thread going, though it's fallen a few pages off the top of the forum section:

http://modernchivalry.org/forum/index.php/topic,2016.0.html

In a nutshell, I think it's a pretty good game. They addressed a lot of the issues that often plague MMO games, and it's designed well to keep you in the action. One of the best parts I think is the dynamic questing model, where you just participate in what is happening around you, and objectives change dynamically based on the group's success or failure.

Definitely worth taking a look.
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )