Main > The Round Table

The Westford Knight!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir William:
What empirical evidence?  The Templar Order was disbanded in 1312; 33 years before Sinclair was even born.  The only way he could've led a Templar expedition was if he went back in time to before he was born and did it.  And that's only provided he could've convinced the Grand Master that such a thing should be done and what benefit it would provide for the Order- and hopefully, he'd go further back than 1312, otherwise he might've been imprisoned as a sympathizer.  Beyond that?  I'll borrow Sir Wolf's line-

Pics or it didn't happen.  ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-06-25, 20:31:45 ---What empirical evidence?  The Templar Order was disbanded in 1312; 33 years before Sinclair was even born.  The only way he could've led a Templar expedition was if he went back in time to before he was born and did it.  And that's only provided he could've convinced the Grand Master that such a thing should be done and what benefit it would provide for the Order- and hopefully, he'd go further back than 1312, otherwise he might've been imprisoned as a sympathizer.  Beyond that?  I'll borrow Sir Wolf's line-

Pics or it didn't happen.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Prince Henry Sinclair is a descendant of a Templar Grand Master & you already know factions of Templar Knights survived the arrests across Europe. Where they went & how they assimilated themselves into other regions to hide their whereabouts in the only thing of speculation.

"Holy Grail in America" and "America Unearthed" are some shows you need to see Sir William.  There is too much trace evidence to support his trans-Atlantic voyage and return.

Sir William:
That's true, however- they were no longer Templars.  They were simply disavowed knights.  I have not seen either of those two shows, I'll check them out.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-06-26, 13:26:44 ---That's true, however- they were no longer Templars.  They were simply disavowed knights.  I have not seen either of those two shows, I'll check them out.

--- End quote ---

Templars may have been disbanded but none would change their faith to their oath or practice of said faith. They would have continued with their interests to support the organization in secret or another name. Freemasons, Knights of Christ, etc all orders steeped in the traditions and rituals of Templars. Henry Sinclair would have the resources and know how to hide his true intentions and guard the Templar secrets he was privy to.

Sir William:
I don't know...I'm not sold on it.  You mentioned Sinclair being the descendant of a Templar grandmaster...which one might that be?  There is a record of a Henry and William Sinclair, testifying against the Templars at the 1309 trial but that is an act inconsistent with any alleged support or membership, wouldn't you say?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version