Main > The Round Table

Good inspirational movies

<< < (2/10) > >>

Sir Brian:
Don't forget the classics!

Sir William:
I don't think that there's a soundtrack in any of the aforementioned movies that I do not like- I haven't seen the Taylor version of Ivanhoe yet, but given the consensus, I'll probably like it.  I really dug KoH's though...I don't know if it was by the books period or not, but I do know that it set the tone rather well.

Sylvanus...that's a great line, isn't it?  You could almost feel the tension ratchet up until the young cavalier grasped his hand; I figured it was either that, or lose his head, eh?

B. Patricius:
Sir William,

as you have already said, the historical facts may be off, but KOH is definitely one of my all-time favorites.  I haven't seen Ivanhoe yet, and I've only seen about ten minutes of Arn but I know it's going to be one of my favorites as well, I was able to listen to the "Arn Suite" on youtube, beautiful soundtrack.

Sir Brian, two of the images you posted didn't show up.  Any chance of trying again?  I'm really wanting to get into the classics too.

Sir Edward, definitely Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail!  I just wanted to save that one for one of you guys since I am at the moment not an esteemed "knight of NI!" and I also don't own it yet.  My lady owns it, but her parents have apparently "misteriously lost it" as they claim!  :o

basically, I'm going to be doing a lot of mail and anything to help is always a good thing.  I still want to say thanks to Sir William to starting the "Mood Music" thread and Sir Edward for posting Two Steps From Hell.  I'm obsessed with the "Archangel" album now! 8)

Thorsteinn:
Rome, GoT, Forbidden Kingdom, Redbelt, or Merlin

Though I rarely put on something theme based when working on my kit. IE I watched Defiance while sewing on my SCA dane axe.

Hrolfr:
With Fire and Sword

The Hussar charges are spectacular.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version