Main > The Round Table

My role in the Order

<< < (2/2)

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-04-11, 20:08:31 ---
Ahhhh. A contester. :) I fancy myself as one with the "gift of good humor" & "strong with sound words", Lord Tristin. If you wish to join those of us who pride ourselves with good sense and gifted tongue, then please do so.... The forum is lacking if it does not offer a little of all types of men, and strong words are always heard here. Wisdom comes from sharing and learning, and those who shut themselves off from knowledge will find themselves drowning in stupidity. Remember this ...

Be open with your thoughts,
Be witty with your humor,
Be kind with your words,
Be sensible in your acts.

You will always be the better for it!! :) Of course, should you wish to spar... I welcome a good bout with wit, mead, or steel. ;)

--- End quote ---

very well said Lord Dane.  I was wondering if I may be allowed to use your poem, as it is rather poetic and very artful, as my signature, both here and elsewhere in the knowne world.  I have never seen it put so eloquently.

YIS
B. Patricius

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: B. Patricius on 2013-04-17, 17:09:49 ---
Ahhhh. A contester. :) I fancy myself as one with the "gift of good humor" & "strong with sound words", Lord Tristin. If you wish to join those of us who pride ourselves with good sense and gifted tongue, then please do so.... The forum is lacking if it does not offer a little of all types of men, and strong words are always heard here. Wisdom comes from sharing and learning, and those who shut themselves off from knowledge will find themselves drowning in stupidity. Remember this ...

Be kind with your words,

You will always be the better for it!! :) Of course, should you wish to spar... I welcome a good bout with wit, mead, or steel. ;)

--- End quote ---

very well said Lord Dane.  I was wondering if I may be allowed to use your poem, as it is rather poetic and very artful, as my signature, both here and elsewhere in the knowne world.  I have never seen it put so eloquently.

YIS
B. Patricius

--- End quote ---

Feel free but it is just my words not a poem or artistic expression. I like my poems to rhyme.

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-04-17, 19:07:14 ---
--- Quote from: B. Patricius on 2013-04-17, 17:09:49 ---

Be kind with your words,

--- End quote ---

YIS
B. Patricius

--- End quote ---

Feel free but it is just my words not a poem or artistic expression. I like my poems to rhyme.

--- End quote ---

many thanks Lord Dane.  I appreciate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version