Main > The Round Table

Weapon of Choice?

<< < (7/12) > >>

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: RackThor on 2013-04-27, 18:54:56 ---Your right, there is no time period restrictions. I am just wanting to see your preference, however I guess I should make it to were it needs to be a weapon you KNOW how to use.

--- End quote ---

I "know how to use"... and any time-period...

FNH 249 PARA, Kimber 1911, and a Desert Tactical Arms SRS Rifle in .338 lapua, and yes, I'm proficient in all. ;)  Beyond that, a radio comms and throat mic is nice too, to be able to get ahold of the boys that can use the A-10, Kiowa, and Harrier ;)

Corvus:
The only tool I'd really need would be a half decent bush knife, though a nice sword could also come in handy  ;)

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: RackThor on 2013-04-27, 18:54:56 ---Your right, there is no time period restrictions. I am just wanting to see your preference, however I guess I should make it to were it needs to be a weapon you KNOW how to use.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'm going to assume man portable individual weapon here:

Pregunpowder? Longbow. I'm not bad with one. It was not surpassed as a mankiller till after rifles came about, has a good range and rate of fire, and multiple ammo options. Wearing a byrnie, CoP, greaves, Bacinet + aventail, and vambraces. With a sword, dagger, & buckler to back me.

Modern? AK-47 & bayonet. I'm decent with one. The round hits hard, the range is not longer than I can make use of, and the weapon is reliable as all getout. With a good armoured jacket, helm, and other 1st world battlefield kit. and a S&W XD .45ACP for backup.

Sir Wolf:
bah i hate ak's they feel all like pig metal in my hands lol

Sir James A:
Rocket-powered chainsaw launcher with a longsword bayonet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version