Main > The Library

the red knight

<< < (3/3)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Yup; and I just got a note from him- the second book, Fell Sword, is already out to the editor, should be available sometime in November.  If you have not yet read this book- do so!

This is one of those books that, if they got it right, would explode onto the movie screens and probably win some awards.
--- End quote ---

That would be amazing and worth a ticket fee to watch.  Potential for epic revival of an interest in Knights, Chivalry and Swords, imminent if this would happen.

Sir William:
And something of envious note- I'm getting a signed copy, apparently the last one he had to give!  I have the Kindle version, but you can't sign those.  lol

I'm currently about a 1/3 of the way thru my second reading of it...in my zeal to get to the end I missed quite a bit of detail.  The depth of detail is such that you almost forget that the entire book takes place in or between two locales within the country.

Sir Wolf:
awesome

Joshua Santana:
Found a copy of the book at a local library, read the first chapter and I will admit it was engrossing and I didn't want to put the book down.  I would give this a good recommendation for a good fantasy read. 

Bayard_Davis-Munro:
I am half way through. It's a nice fantasy romp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version