Main > The Round Table

Small presentation today

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Jessica Finley on 2013-02-06, 17:38:55 ---Ed, they were talking about you guys because they described you.  :)

--- End quote ---

OK, now that is pure awesomeness. :)

Sir Wolf:
 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sir James A:
Awesome! I hope to do a school presentation some day.

Sir William:
Three cheers for Jess!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!  That was well done, milady.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Jessica Finley on 2013-02-06, 03:30:47 ---Hey all -

I thought you'd be interested to hear that I went and did a little presentation at my Son's preschool this morning.  I got all dressed up in my armor and when I walked in they immediately identified me as a "Knight" which is pretty darn cool considering that I have a non-conventional kit AND am well-known as "Brian's Mama". 

The best part was when the other parents showed up, and started talking about MDRF and how they like to go there, and that they always make sure to find the group of knights and get pictures with them.  :)  Imagine their surprise when I said I knew you fine gentlemen!  They should know that knights stick together.

Many wonderful words were said about you guys. 

Job well done!

--- End quote ---

Huzzah and well done Jess! I’m sure the expressions of awe from the younglings made the moment all that much more cherished!  :)

I hope you know that if you should ever desire to wow them even further with a demonstration of your skills with the longsword then any of us would be most honored to be your human ‘pell’.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version