"He that respects himself is safe from others; he wears a coat of mail that none can pierce."
                -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Author Topic: Regards from Germany  (Read 13893 times)

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: Regards from Germany
« Reply #15 on: 2012-11-28, 17:13:07 »
Welcome! You ever consider the Teutonic Knights? A great piece of German history there.  :)

Does Sir Nathan get a referral bonus w/ each Templar to Teutonic conversion?? ... Or is he considering a future in sales?? If he isn't one now, Sir Nathan...slim probability. You must be slacking on your recruiting quota if you can't sell a Mercedes 2 a native German. LOL  :P

Nathan never lets a moment go when he can seize it and add to the Teutonic ranks.  He's been after me these past two years or so.  lol

I'm seriously considering it...at least they're allowed to wash!  lol
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
« Reply #16 on: 2012-11-28, 21:00:05 »
were in Germany are you from? My brother lived near Frankfort for a while, Hanau area.  I visited there for about 3 weeks and toured all over.

Welcome!

Hermann von Redentin

• New Forum Member
  • Knight of the Temple
    • Templer Komthurey Wismar
« Reply #17 on: 2012-11-28, 23:02:10 »
Hi Sir Wolf

I live in Mecklenburg. This is in northern Germany on the Baltic Sea. Hamburg is near. But after Frankfurt located approximately 600 kilometers.

If you want to contact other Templars, who live in the vicinity of Frankfurt, tell me. ;)
« Last Edit: 2012-11-28, 23:06:37 by Hermann von Redentin »

Lord Dane

• The Hound, Hunter, and Hammer of Justice
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Selflessness, Service, Justice.
« Reply #18 on: 2012-11-29, 17:34:35 »
Welcome! You ever consider the Teutonic Knights? A great piece of German history there.  :)

Does Sir Nathan get a referral bonus w/ each Templar to Teutonic conversion?? ... Or is he considering a future in sales?? If he isn't one  now, Sir Nathan...slim probability. You must be slacking on your recruiting quota if you can't sell a Mercedes 2 a native German. LOL  :P

Nathan never lets a moment go when he can seize it and add to the Teutonic ranks.  He's been after me these past two years or so.  lol

I'm seriously considering it...at least they're allowed to wash!  lol

No. Hold out til he offers some incentives like a desperate car sales man looking 2 make the deal.
"Fides, Honos, Prudentia, Sapiencia" (Faith, Honor, Prudence, Wisdom)
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum" (Let justice be done)

Sir Patrick

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Nex pro inhonesto, Deus pro totus.
    • The Order of the Marshal
« Reply #19 on: 2012-12-11, 03:50:25 »
Hail and well met, Good Sir!
Gules, a chevron argent between three cinquefoils ermine.
"Better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand as a lamb."
Knight, Order of the Marshal

SirNathanQ

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • "Nobiscum Deus" "Libertas ad omnes civitates"
« Reply #20 on: 2012-12-23, 05:59:42 »
We do have many incentives, like winning battles, having our own nation state, and holding it twice as long as the Templars ever existed.

And the Order is certainly not desperate. It only seems that the Templars win the battle of publicity, and many people in fact have not heard of the Teutonic Order and the successful Crusade. It's a pity really. Considering our great acheivements were made with less than a thousand full brethren, imagine what we could do if we got the large amount of manpower that the Temple enjoys so liberally.

Come Sir William, you already posess gear suitable for any Ritterbruder, all that if left is to take up the mantle, and victories and cleanliness are yours!  ;)
"The maximum use of force is in no way incompatible with the simultaneous use of the intellect." -Carl Von Clausewitz
"He is truly a fearless knight and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith just as his body is protected by armor of steel." -Saint Bernard of Clairvoux

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #21 on: 2012-12-27, 16:30:58 »
LOL @ victories and cleanliness are mine, so long as I take up the mantle!
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

SirNathanQ

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • "Nobiscum Deus" "Libertas ad omnes civitates"
« Reply #22 on: 2012-12-28, 02:53:31 »
Haha, yes! Good slogan, no?  ;)
"The maximum use of force is in no way incompatible with the simultaneous use of the intellect." -Carl Von Clausewitz
"He is truly a fearless knight and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith just as his body is protected by armor of steel." -Saint Bernard of Clairvoux

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #23 on: 2012-12-28, 17:24:17 »
It works, that's for sure.  lol

Sir Andrew

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: 2012-12-31, 12:55:45 »
Hail and well met Hermann. You will find all sorts of like-minded souls here with a wealth of information! Welcome aboard good sir!