Main > The Round Table

What are you thankful for?

(1/3) > >>

Thorsteinn:
It is the Thanksgiving season in the USA this month. Once a day post up something your thankful for.

I'm thankful for having had a brief but shining moment with a woman where I knew we were in love, and I was ready to be both husband and father, even if she's was not ready for that, even if she will never be. It is still true. I know what was, and can move forward with a most important fact of my life. :)

Thorsteinn:
Posting early for tomorrow.

What I'm thankful for.... finally knowing where I want to be in life, even if I don't know for sure how to get there. I'm thankful for all those I call my friend even if we sometimes don't get along I know you understand me and to someone with Asperger's that is priceless. I'm thankful that in six weeks I will be able to graduate college after 15 years, even if it's only an Associate's it's still proof I never gave up and a sign of more study to come (Bachelors of Science anyone?).

Life for me has never been easy, from the time of my birth where I had an a-symptomatic lethal defect to now it's never been easy. Trudge, trudge, trudge. Keep the Faith.

Sir James A:
Allan, of MercTailor

Sir Wolf:
my family

Joshua Santana:
I am thankful for Order of the Marshal.  I am grateful in meeting and getting to know excellent Brethren in Arms.  I am grateful for attending NHSC, meeting Sir Edward in person. 

I am thankful for the fact that I learned from all of you, this has helped improved my views and beliefs.  Your advice and counsel has helped in my journey of Chivalric improvement of Character. 

I am eternally grateful for My God, Family, Opportunities in Life and Brethren in Arms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version