Main > The Round Table

Posting errors

(1/3) > >>

Sir Edward:

Hey guys, when I posted a reply on the forum today, I got an error message about a broken integer insertion to the database. I didn't save a copy of the message, so I can't remember what it looked like. The message still posted, but I'm not sure exactly what happened.

If you guys see any error messages, PLEASE try to save a copy of the error text and post it in this thread for me.

The only thing that changed today was that I updated the version of the Tapatalk plugin, so it's possible it contains a bug. I can go back to the older version if it causes any issues.

Sir James A:
Doh! I saw that error on the thread right before this, but clicked back and post and it said I already submitted the same post (so it didn't double-post).

I caught that it said "array of integers" or "integer array". If I see it pop up again, I'll save it.

Sir James A:
Speaking of....

--- Quote ---Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (quoteids)
--- End quote ---

Sir Edward:

Awesome, thanks. I'm going to assume it's the tapatalk plugin and revert it back for a while and see if it clears up.

Sir Edward:

I'm assuming no one has seen any errors since I reverted the Tapatalk plugin back to the previous version?

Interesting. I'm wondering if Tapatalk has a bug-report button on their website, or contact address or something for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version