Main > The Round Table

On religious fanaticism in parenting

<< < (5/8) > >>

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-08-31, 02:37:32 ---Thank you sir Brian, not only for the kind words, but also for the guidance to stay on a path of wisdom. Make no mistake, my Knighthood is and has truly been a guiding force in my growth and development.

Lord Dane, I am 17.

--- End quote ---

A mistake made by me on this forum quite often. LOL That quote was from "Sir Sorbus", Sir Nathan. Not I. :) I already know your age.

Sir Edward:

So many Sirs and Lords, it gets quite confusing. :)

Sir William:
LOL @ the mis-quotes...as Lord Dane has said, it happens.

Sir Sorbus:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-08-31, 02:37:32 ---Thank you sir Brian, not only for the kind words, but also for the guidance to stay on a path of wisdom. Make no mistake, my Knighthood is and has truly been a guiding force in my growth and development.

Lord Dane, I am 17.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it was I that asked. I, too, am 17. Perhaps, then, I am not the youngest? :D

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Sorbus on 2012-08-31, 16:49:19 ---

Lord Dane, I am 17.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it was I that asked. I, too, am 17. Perhaps, then, I am not the youngest? :D

--- End quote ---

Well if it is a comfort to younglings, I have some garments older than either of you! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version