Main > The Round Table

Les Medievales Europeennes de Bitche

(1/2) > >>

Sir William:
This is a renaissance festival that occurs in Bitche, France, along the border it shares with Germany; this particular festival is one of France's largest, having had 11,000 people visit last summer.  This time, brigands dressed as knights absconded with the festival's earnings- as funny as it sounds, this is no joke, it really did happen.  Read on:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9439102/Knights-rob-French-medieval-festival.html

Sir Edward:
It wasn't me, I swear. Even though the target was French. :)

Seriously, that stinks.

Sir William:
LOL, right - would've been appropro had we done it!  I agree, it is a shame...and to be taken unawares by French knights, a travesty!  They were probably Poitevans.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-03, 15:24:38 ---It wasn't me, I swear. Even though the target was French. :)

Seriously, that stinks.

--- End quote ---

What?? Someone stole from the French coffers??? Hmmmmm. How should I feel about that?? I mean...it is the French.  ::)

Well....being I am mostly Italian/English descent, I guess I'll keep that out of this. Anyone discrediting the image of knightly virtue is exactly the type my Order despise. "Selflessness above all, service to all, and justice before all" ... so time to go hunting, my Brethren. Arm up for some fun!!!!

Sir James A:
Clearly french. "Struck one of the organizers with an axe handle." Try that amongst the english, or germans, and the other organizers would have you eating that axe handle in short order.

Seriously though, definitely sucks. I wonder what that will mean for helmets / masks at future events?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version