"When a virtuous man is raised, it brings gladness to his friends, grief to his enemies, and glory to his posterity."
                -- Ben Jonson

Author Topic: Medieval Pavilions  (Read 44412 times)

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
Re: Medieval Pavilions
« Reply #90 on: 2012-10-04, 23:37:59 »
ya over eating, not drinking enough water have been my enemies the past few months... but stress does that to me.

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #91 on: 2012-10-04, 23:54:07 »
Ok, I laughed out loud in my office at that first one!  And of course you're right on the second one...it does start in the kitchen.  Insanity has been my enemy of late.

If you stick with it, Insanity will not let you down. P90x has the better nutrition guide, but Insanity is considerably tougher in the cardio realm. I did a hybrid of both programs for a while, now I just do my own thing, but they're both good programs. You can probably find the p90x food guide floating around on the internet.
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #92 on: 2012-10-09, 15:33:07 »
My sister's doing P90X now...she swears by it.  So the nutrition guide with Insanity's no good?  Thought it looked too easy to adhere to.  Now I'm just counting calories and number of meals to get the right number- different numbers for me and my wife of course.

I figure once I get my 'girlish figure' back I can probably calm those down and do a hybrid of weight training and light cardio.  I sincerely detest cardio...
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #93 on: 2012-10-10, 04:27:27 »
Medieval Fantasies Company came through in a pinch for me, and got me two more pole / rope / stake sets, a stake puller, some hanging hooks, and pole finials too. Just got done painting the poles and finials, need to drill the finials tomorrow, and I'll have pictures after Days of Knights. They should make a nice little touch.
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Gerard de Rodes

• "Chivalry our Strength, Brotherhood our sword"
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Robor meum Deus
    • The Freemen Of Gwent
« Reply #94 on: 2012-10-17, 22:19:23 »
That`s a great sized tent Sir Ian, you just need to see Sir James about the furnishings now and you`re set......Do we have a medieval feng shui expert in the lists ?? ;)
G.
"War is at first like a beautiful girl with whom all men long to play,but in the end like a repulsive hag whose suitors all weep and ache" Samuel Hanagid (993-1056)

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #95 on: 2012-10-18, 19:51:32 »
That`s a great sized tent Sir Ian, you just need to see Sir James about the furnishings now and you`re set......Do we have a medieval feng shui expert in the lists ?? ;)
G.

Ahhh.... Sir James barely survived his battle with sanity on his own furniture. He'll need a few before he does anything else with woodwork. :D
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Gerard de Rodes

• "Chivalry our Strength, Brotherhood our sword"
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Robor meum Deus
    • The Freemen Of Gwent
« Reply #96 on: 2012-10-18, 22:20:21 »
ha ha, well done all the same.
G.
"War is at first like a beautiful girl with whom all men long to play,but in the end like a repulsive hag whose suitors all weep and ache" Samuel Hanagid (993-1056)