Main > The Round Table

How a Knight Shall be Armed - 4th grade style

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward ---That's excellent, well done! So what did they think of your bonnacon?  :)
--- End quote ---

They loved it!  Heraldry studies is one of the units they cover (these are pretty smart 4th graders).  Last year they presented me with this...

Sir William:
Sir Rodney, that's awesome and your kit is outstanding!  Where was this class when I was a kid?  I would've soaked that up like a sponge!

Sir Wolf:
wow im clearly calling a lawyer to get my billion dollars, that sword clearly is armed and dangerous and could have gone off in a kids face and killed an entire school district! oh the humanity oh the horror oh how can i profit from this?

ahahah jk looks awesome man

Sir William:
Well, it could kill an entire school district, hell, the whole town- it just needs someone to wield it in such a manner!  I'm kidding too...but your point is made, Sir Wolf.  Ridiculously alarmist times we live in.

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-06-01, 16:22:37 ---wow im clearly calling a lawyer to get my billion dollars, that sword clearly is armed and dangerous and could have gone off in a kids face and killed an entire school district! oh the humanity oh the horror oh how can i profit from this?

ahahah jk looks awesome man

--- End quote ---
Thus the beauty of a charter school.  I couldn't do the same demonstration in a MN public school, period.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version