Main > The Round Table

John Hunyadi, Badass of the Week

(1/2) > >>

Thorsteinn:
I have never heard of this man, but I'm glad I have now.

"To escape is impossible, to surrender unthinkable. Let us fight with bravery and honor our arms."

http://badassoftheweek.com/hunyadi.html

Sir James A:
The youtube link on that page is pretty funny. Definitely sounds like he earned his spot on that page. Sir John wrote about Matthias Corvinus a little while back, too.

Joshua Santana:
YES!  This has made my day!  Thank you for sharing and boy am I amazed and pumped from reading this.   ;D

Sir William:
WOW...talk about a medieval icon to model yourself after...if even half of that was true, he wasn't just some knight, but a Peer of the highest order.  Janos Hunyadi...are there men like that in this day and age?  Geez...that's enough to make a lesser man feel inadequate!

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---WOW...talk about a medieval icon to model yourself after...if even half of that was true, he wasn't just some knight, but a Peer of the highest order.  Janos Hunyadi...are there men like that in this day and age?  Geez...that's enough to make a lesser man feel inadequate!
--- End quote ---

Sir William, we need men like Sir John Hunyadi!  His achievements are awesome and arse kicking that I am compelled to model after him and the other Renaissance Knights that I have posted. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version