"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."
                -- Theodore Roosevelt

Author Topic: Albion Viking Swords (IN STOCK!)  (Read 6268 times)

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Albion Viking Swords (IN STOCK!)
« on: 2012-04-26, 23:50:23 »
So, I was totally unaware of this website, but saw it mentioned in a topic on MyArmoury regarding Albion's production times, particularly with them not stocking swords at KoA very frequently.

But this place ( http://www.viking-shield.com/category/69-albion-swords.aspx ) has most of the Albion viking line of swords in stock, including both the Next Gen models as well as the Squire Line viking swords (which are just as pretty in some cases).  Anyway, if you want to get your hands on an Albion viking with no wait, check them out!

I've always had my eye on the Huscarl and the Jarl.  I lean toward the Jarl a bit more, but they're both very sexy swords.
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: Albion Viking Swords (IN STOCK!)
« Reply #1 on: 2012-04-27, 14:12:32 »
Been a LONG time since I've been on that site...a few hundred years before my time of interest, still, can't help looking at all the pretties.  The picture of the guy holding that war axe...can't find that axe in their line up.  Hate when that happens...looks alot like the A&A Danish axe Sir Brian picked up at VARF last year.
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
Re: Albion Viking Swords (IN STOCK!)
« Reply #2 on: 2012-04-27, 16:22:21 »
wow its been a while since i was there. i got a paul binns from him and a del tin not listed on his site. great guy to work with