"I fear not the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once. But I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times."
                -- Bruce Lee

Author Topic: NHSC 2012: National Historical Swordsmanship Convention 2012 7/5-7/8  (Read 14184 times)

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org

Yes, I have a feeling I'll be one of the only active forum members attending with you, Joshua. Das Bill will of course be one of the instructors.

You'll really enjoy this event. Last year it was very well done, and this year it's expanding a little. Be prepared to get very tired. The classes flow right into each other, with small breaks in between. It's hard to lift your arms by the end of the day, especially if we've been doing shield work. :)
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran

the county is a LOT of low income families. so the state pays for all the kids back to school needs and has the get dental, haircuts and physicals too.

I see, I wonder if Sir Nathan would be attending the event?   

Umm..... do you mean NHSC or the back to school one? You quoted the back to school one - Sir Nathan is graduating this month.

I meant to say NHSC, however I recall Sir Nathan stating he will be graduating, thank you for reminding me Sir James. 

I'm not sure if he has plans to attend NHSC or not - hopefully he will see this and post.
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Joshua Santana

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Honorare scutum meum, veritas mea gladio
Hope so, if he cannot attend I would understand. 
Knight of The Lion Blade

Honora gladium meum, veritas mea, et Spirítui Sancto.  כדי לכבד המגן שלי, האמת שלי חרבי

Honor My Sword, Truth My Shield.