Main > The Round Table

Covering your face is illegal

<< < (6/6)

Sir James A:
I was talking about this with my dad last night, and got confused. I said class 1 felony and class 6 felony, and he said class 6 is a "lower" felony. I thought it was felony, and not misdemeanor, so most of what I thought would be useful info for us was not. However, he did say something which I had not thought of; wearing a burka shouldn't, in theory, be excluded by this. Federal law of religious freedom allows them to wear it, and Virginia would likely lose if it came to a real court case. Of course, there's the time, money, and energy to file and pursue a case if that did happen. The one guy got his driver's license done with a spaghetti strainer on his head, as freedom of religion and his "church of the flying spaghetti monster" headgear couldn't be removed. Maybe what we need to do is create a religion based around swords and armor, and our helmets are "articles of faith"?

Sir Matthew:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-02-25, 18:55:36 --- Maybe what we need to do is create a religion based around swords and armor, and our helmets are "articles of faith"?

--- End quote ---

Easy enough for those of us doing crusader orders. Members of these orders were monks, thus the armor and helmets could be considered vestments.

Sir Wolf:
except its against the law in MD to carry anything anywhere longer than 3.5 inches.

glad they dont check my pants HAH!

SirNathanQ:
Thank God for going Military Oders! How about we just paint (or get in brass) crosses on our helms. Boom. Instant articles of the Christian faith!

Sir Wolf,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version