Main > The Round Table

Uh oh Sir James Anderson

<< < (11/12) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-18, 15:57:12 ---I don't know if you've ever seen this guy's CoA. His lions are rampant though.
 :-\
http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=13319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=308

--- End quote ---

You know, I just realized, the heraldry already has a minor difference. The lions are "Rampant" in that dude's shield. Sir James has them "Statant".

SirNathanQ:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-02-29, 11:56:37 ---don't make me slap you with the gauntlet young knight ;)

--- End quote ---

Lol, sorry  ;D  I mean, in blazon, we do both have the same main colors, and I needed 3 knights to round that list off...

And I will keep an eye out for any ill-tempered livestock wielding gauntlets   ;)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-03-03, 04:11:39 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-18, 15:57:12 ---I don't know if you've ever seen this guy's CoA. His lions are rampant though.
 :-\
http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=13319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=308

--- End quote ---

You know, I just realized, the heraldry already has a minor difference. The lions are "Rampant" in that dude's shield. Sir James has them "Statant".

--- End quote ---

I noticed that to and I am curious if Allan's wife realized that since she will be painting Sir James' shield?  ???

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-02-29, 00:23:29 ---James, the Mrs. said $125 for yours as she has the rampant lion tracing stecils she made for another one already, William she'd like $150.00 for yours.

--- End quote ---

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-03-03, 08:29:26 ---I noticed that to and I am curious if Allan's wife realized that since she will be painting Sir James' shield?  ???

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-02-29, 00:23:29 ---James, the Mrs. said $125 for yours as she has the rampant lion tracing stecils she made for another one already, William she'd like $150.00 for yours.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Good catch!  James, Allan, how does this affect things for you guys?

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-03-03, 15:02:55 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-03-03, 08:29:26 ---I noticed that to and I am curious if Allan's wife realized that since she will be painting Sir James' shield?  ???

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Good catch!  James, Allan, how does this affect things for you guys?

--- End quote ---

Ah, good catch indeed! I glossed over that somehow. It's been a crazy stressful and busy week.

Allan, I have a super high-resolution image of the lion statant I could send you, that should be full size when she prints it, that I think would make a good stencil. It's what I was going to use, but anything I've painted looks like a 3 year old with finger paints did it so I'm not going to attempt painting it myself and ruining a nice shield. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version