Main > The Round Table

Uh oh Sir James Anderson

<< < (2/12) > >>

Allan Senefelder:
Thats Jeff Arborgast. We did his shield for him ( that is I made it the wife painted it ). He's got a thread on myarmoury right now cause he just got in his Thorkil helmet.

Sir Brian:
He has an awesome kit that is for sure! I hope I get a chance to meet him someday, as I'm curious how he mounted his crest. :)

SirNathanQ:
I love that guy's kit! You know, I was actually wondering about that a few months back. I don't think it would be a terribly huge problem, unless he joined or something.

BTW, Sir Ed, how does one register their arms? I'd like to do that myself.

Ian:
His new Thorkil helmet is insanely gorgeous.  Makes me want to have a bascinet done by him!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-18, 15:57:12 ---I don't know if you've ever seen this guy's CoA. His lions are rampant though.
 :-\
http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=13319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=308

--- End quote ---

He and I shall fight - TO THE DEATH! Winner keeps their arms. And their coat of arms too. :D

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-19, 16:20:28 ---He has an awesome kit that is for sure! I hope I get a chance to meet him someday, as I'm curious how he mounted his crest. :)

--- End quote ---

Yep, he does have a nice kit. I've seen pictures of it before, but without that shield, and really like the "black knight" look he has.

Allan, you and your wife did a great job on the shield. Ironically the heater I am going to order in our group buy, I was going to see if I could get my arms painted on it too. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version