Main > The Round Table

Uh oh Sir James Anderson

<< < (10/12) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-02-29, 05:01:09 ---Yessss!!!!    8)

Now I just need to find a way to get all the folks at the renn faire to call me that...... ???

--- End quote ---

Don't worry, if they see you often enough in the same colors, that's how they naturally come to know you. Sir Brian is "that green knight" and I'm often "that blue and white knight".

Sir William:
Sir Nathan, this means you'll have to attend more often so they remember you!  I'll need to as well...I get nothing but strange looks, like I'm wearing the wrong sort of clothing.  lol

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-20, 19:04:39 ---You could always try this place. I just submitted mine so I don't know if it will be accepted or how long it takes to be added to the roster but it is suppose to be free.  :-\

http://usheraldicregistry.com/

--- End quote ---

I'm still waiting to hear back on my submission to these folks. I submitted mine right after you, I think. The registration is free, and there's an affordable charge if you want a certificate of it drawn up. I'll probably do so if they accept mine.

I just looked at this one too:

http://www.americancollegeofheraldry.org/

They're more expensive. $325 to register, but that includes the professional drawing and certificates.

Sir Brian:
Well according to the website it can take up to three weeks to be reviewed.

--- Quote ---Applications are typically reviewed within three weeks. Registrants receive a unique registration number and the information is placed in the online database.
--- End quote ---

I submitted mine just prior to making that post so I've got about ten days or so to wait for an answer.  :-\

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-02-29, 12:32:45 ---James, she's a bit of a lowtech gal so she doesn't have a paypal, you can use mine for the lot.

--- End quote ---

Sent all of it your way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version