Main > The Round Table

Uh oh Sir James Anderson

<< < (3/12) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-02-19, 17:13:41 ---I love that guy's kit! You know, I was actually wondering about that a few months back. I don't think it would be a terribly huge problem, unless he joined or something.

BTW, Sir Ed, how does one register their arms? I'd like to do that myself.

--- End quote ---

You could always try this place. I just submitted mine so I don't know if it will be accepted or how long it takes to be added to the roster but it is suppose to be free.  :-\

http://usheraldicregistry.com/

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-02-19, 17:13:41 ---BTW, Sir Ed, how does one register their arms? I'd like to do that myself.

--- End quote ---

Well, I did it at Pennsic, where they have a whole pavilion set up for it. Outside of that, I think you can do it via mail, but I'm not sure what the process is.

Sir Wolf:
well, mine's already in place. but its not my personal COA, it's the family COA. so... I just use it ;)

Sir William:
I love his leather surcoat...was thinking of doing one for myself.  Well, buying one, I'm not doing anything.  LOL

Sir James...no worries brother...far as I'm concerned, you were here first, they're your arms, unless you want him to use them.  Watch that rotator cuff, its a real doozy to pop in and out.  ;)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-20, 19:04:39 ---You could always try this place. I just submitted mine so I don't know if it will be accepted or how long it takes to be added to the roster but it is suppose to be free.  :-\

http://usheraldicregistry.com/

--- End quote ---

I'm looking into this option now. This part may have some relevance for our members who want to go with this route (emphasis added):

--- Quote ---Effective May 2010: New designs that are quartered, contain national symbols or trademarks, break the rule of tincture (contrast), or lack a design rationale will be, with rare exceptions, immediately rejected.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version