Main > The Round Table

Pictures of some of our members

<< < (3/3)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-01-24, 14:23:21 ---Those are really nicely done! It has a very ethereal sort of effect to it, lighting from the sides only and a dark background. I like it!

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I kept thinking "how does he photoshop them like that?" and I finally realized, it's just an awesome set that he's shooting in with lighting from the side and an actual dark background. That black background made my brain go "photoshop!" instantly. Such a cool set of pictures.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I kept thinking "how does he photoshop them like that?" and I finally realized, it's just an awesome set that he's shooting in with lighting from the side and an actual dark background. That black background made my brain go "photoshop!" instantly. Such a cool set of pictures.
--- End quote ---

LOL! I find this rather funny, I have once done some photoshopping and when I saw these pictures, I knew they were taken with a dark background, photoshop would look almost fake if you can spot the tiny give away details.

Apart from this, I my thanks Sir William and Sir Wolf!  It has been a while, but I have returned!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version