Main > The Round Table

Some pics from Halloween

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Brian:
Very cool Merc3065! I am envious of your group! It is my sincere hope and wish that our order starts doing this in the near future. – Last weekend’s cutting party and practice was in my mind at least a feasibility test for getting some of us together. I think it is very doable and heartily agree with my brethren in that we need to start moving in this direction of conducting demonstrations and historical presentations.

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2011-11-26, 03:08:51 ---Amen! I need to get some safety gear for my guys lol! Hey, I'd be game for any demos Sir Brian And Sir Ed, if you'd have me.   :D

--- End quote ---

Most definitely Sir Nathan, I regret we ran out of time last weekend because I wanted to swing some steel at you!  ;)

SirNathanQ:
Alright!  :)

Curse the lack of sunlight, I'd have liked a steel bout as well!  ;D

Sir William:
Same here...but it was probably just as well that we didn't.  I came away with the knowledge that I needed to invest in my own protective gear, learn to fight in it regularly and to join either VAF or MASHS to learn more.  ;)

SirNathanQ:
Yeah. I've bouted with steel before, so I'd be fine with it. Although you can never have enough safety or knowledge  ;)
On the order of Safety, I'd prefer to have that bout wearing my plate  :)

(BTW, Merc, you might want to watch chewing up your wooden wasters on yuor steel plate harnesses. I know I wouldn't want to eat up my nice Hollow Earth that way)

Sir Wolf:
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version