Main > The Round Table

Happy Thanksgiving!

<< < (2/2)

Sir William:
I hope everyone enjoyed their fill yesterday...I have many things to be thankful for; my health, the well being of myself and my family, great kids, and an Order that I am very much a part of and especially thankful for as it has given me a new sense of purpose. 

It is one thing to pursue this on one's own, and quite another to be a part of a group of like-minded men...in a word, awesome.  Thanks for being here, all of you.

SirNathanQ:
I will echo the sentiments of many of my Order brethren, I am especially thankful for the Order, and my chivalrous Brothers in arms, those of the order and those knights-errant.
I am also thankful for a supportive family, a wonderful lady, my good friends, and all my other blessings, known and unknown.
 :)

Sir James A:
A few days late on this but I'm thankful for my fantastic parents who let me do "strange" things as a kid, like making wooden swords and using old carpet and duct tape for armor - and using dad's tools to do so. Yet they somehow kept me from getting into trouble too. It's a large part of why I am who I am today.

I'm also thankful for the friends I have made here, as it's great to find like-minded people and to not feel like the "only one" with these interests. I'm especially thankful that while we are separated by a bit of distance, for some of us it is a reasonable journey to make when we can.

Happy belated thanksgiving to all. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version