Main > The Round Table

The Order of the Marshal, knightings

<< < (2/11) > >>

Sir Brian:
May I also commend and congratulate again our two newest knights of the Order and echo Sir Edward’s gratitude towards Fr Leonard and your family’s surprise luncheon Sir Nathan and truly appreciate your hospitality Sir James for our afternoon activities!  :)

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-11-23, 11:53:35 ---sorry to have missed it :(
--- End quote ---

Well you were almost there by proxy Sir Wolf but we couldn’t capture that rare saber-toothed bunny.  ;)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2011-11-23, 02:29:29 ---Yes, more swordy days!  ;D
And Fr Leonard thought it was very neat, as he is fan of history also.
And the lunch surprised me too!  :D

I would thank you, Sir Ed, Sir William, and Sir Brian for your sponsorship.  :)

--- End quote ---

You are a most worthy addition to the Order, Sir Nathan, as is Sir James- but we knew that before you two were ever sponsored.  :)

SirNathanQ:
Thank you Sir William and Sir Brian. It is my honor to be accounted as brethren, in leauge with Knights such as yourselves.

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-11-23, 14:08:28 ---May I also commend and congratulate again our two newest knights of the Order and echo Sir Edward’s gratitude towards Fr Leonard and your family’s surprise luncheon Sir Nathan and truly appreciate your hospitality Sir James for our afternoon activities!  :)

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-11-23, 11:53:35 ---sorry to have missed it :(
--- End quote ---

Well you were almost there by proxy Sir Wolf but we couldn’t capture that rare saber-toothed bunny.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Yes, with, SHARP, POINTY TEETH!!!!

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Congratulations, Sir Nathan.

Sir John

SirNathanQ:
I thank you Sir John  :)
I am glad to see that you are among the order's ranks as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version