Main > The Round Table

The Order of the Marshal, knightings

<< < (7/11) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I think I mentioned somewhere that when I get knighted...I am going to have pizza afterwards. Well...likt I always say..I do everything 110%...so I researched pizza. It was around in Italy in the late 900's and was topped with cheese and spices and after tomatoes were brought to Europe from the new world in the 1500's, that's when the italians added them as paste to the pozza. So in the 1500's, pizza as we know it existed! So we will be eating medieval food!

Sir John

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I think I mentioned somewhere that when I get knighted...I am going to have pizza afterwards. Well...likt I always say..I do everything 110%...so I researched pizza. It was around in Italy in the late 900's and was topped with cheese and spices and after tomatoes were brought to Europe from the new world in the 1500's, that's when the italians added them as paste to the pozza. So in the 1500's, pizza as we know it existed! So we will be eating medieval food!
--- End quote ---

NICE!   ;D ;D ;D

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I just finished my vigil area that will be used before the knighting. One source said it was usual for the upcoming knight to have the shields of his fellow members, so I added this. The other two are saints that the medieval knights prayed to.

Sir John

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Nice touch  ;)
G.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2012-07-08, 19:55:07 ---I just finished my vigil area that will be used before the knighting. One source said it was usual for the upcoming knight to have the shields of his fellow members, so I added this. The other two are saints that the medieval knights prayed to.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

That's a very cool touch. Looking forward to it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version