Main > The Round Table

The Order of the Marshal, knightings

<< < (5/11) > >>

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
That looks coolbut I must say Sir Brian looks like he`s having far too much fun lmao  ;) ;D ;D
G.

SirNathanQ:
As he always is. I have a bunch of pictures of that grin present on the sidelines during my last MDRF bout.  ;)

BTW, great shop Sir Ed!

Sir Patrick:
That's great!  At first I thought I'd missed another knighting.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2012-02-25, 00:40:12 ---That looks coolbut I must say Sir Brian looks like he`s having far too much fun lmao  ;) ;D ;D
G.
--- End quote ---

That's my secret 'anticipation' smile!  ;)

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-02-25, 03:48:35 ---As he always is. I have a bunch of pictures of that grin present on the sidelines during my last MDRF bout.  ;)
--- End quote ---
And that is the reason for it, because I was anticipating swinging some steel at such noble 'pells'!  ;D

SirNathanQ:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-25, 08:27:44 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2012-02-25, 00:40:12 ---That looks coolbut I must say Sir Brian looks like he`s having far too much fun lmao  ;) ;D ;D
G.
--- End quote ---

That's my secret 'anticipation' smile!  ;)

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-02-25, 03:48:35 ---As he always is. I have a bunch of pictures of that grin present on the sidelines during my last MDRF bout.  ;)
--- End quote ---
And that is the reason for it, because I was anticipating swinging some steel at such noble 'pells'!  ;D

--- End quote ---

I do love your logic, Good Sir Brian  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version