Main > The Round Table

The Order of the Marshal, knightings

<< < (4/11) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

Thanks for your information. I didn't know that Sir Nathan also sponsored me. I hope he will do so again when I get knighted.  The earliest I would plan for is in April...probably mid April. As I said before, since it's a long drive for you, you are welcome to crash for the night at my house.

Do you have names of other knights who will sponsor me for my knighting? Thanks for your help.

I remain, your most obedient servant,

Sir John

Sir Edward:

Yep, as I've said elsewhere, I just ask for patience from members when it comes to working out knightings and sponsorships. People have varied schedules, and are spread out a bit on the map. We have at least 4 other members whose accolades are slated to occur, but not scheduled, and I'm hoping we can do those before too long.

In fairness to everyone I don't want to fast-track anyone through, but as with everything it's largely up to the body of knights, and what they're comfortable with. I know a lot of us really want to get to know someone, at least a little bit, before stepping up as knighting sponsors.  I'm speaking in general here, it's not targeted at anyone. :)

Joshua Santana:
Sir Edward: I thank you for your patience and for your understanding. I am grateful that I chose to focus on my important priorities (in a Knight's life) first. 

Over time, I have found what interests me and I took some time during the college winter break to reconfigure my plans including ordering my soft kit and full harness.

I will keep my eye on further activities and I hope that I will prove myself worthy of the accolade.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-11-21, 14:46:55 ---Pictures: http://ed.toton.org/cgi-bin/gallery.pl?g=2011.accolades2

--- End quote ---

Decided to photoshop a copy of this.

Let me say, masking out 5 people in one picture is a seriously tedious PITA. :)

I didn't go back and do many touch-ups to clean up edges, around hair and so on... but I did add some minor highlights where they were obviously needed to make the edges a little better.  Really minor stuff, since after all that masking I was pretty tired. :)

(clicky for higher resolution)

Sir Wolf:
thats cool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version