"When a virtuous man is raised, it brings gladness to his friends, grief to his enemies, and glory to his posterity."
                -- Ben Jonson

Author Topic: X-Post from Armour Archive: Bruce Brookhart Collection for Sale  (Read 4495 times)

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
For those not familiar with Bruce Brookhart, he was one of the eminent designers of Museum Replicas, Ltd's swords since the 90s (Hank Reinhardt being THE guy, BB #2) and a lot of what he has in his private collection are the prototypes to many of the MRL swords we recognize.  He also has a number of the old Del Tin swords that MRL used to carry in their lineup- all at about 50% of their retail cost.

I just picked up a Coustille for $65 plus shipping ($12); they normally run about $135 plus shipping on MRL's site.  Just thought I'd share...a number of these swords have already been sold so what's up there may not actually be available but Bruce is pretty quick to respond to email inquiries.

Bruce Brookhart site:  http://www.brookhartdesigns.com/index.html
« Last Edit: 2011-10-19, 15:14:57 by Sir William »
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
i saw that. 3 of the del tins i want so bad hehehe

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
And he dropped the prices again on those Del Tins...I don't like them, finding them a touch too heavy for my tastes.
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€