Main > The Round Table

Stolen Armor

<< < (2/2)

Sir Wolf:
down now, i hope they can sue him

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-09-12, 15:06:18 ---I really hate thieves!  >:(
So much that I believe we should go back to the medieval practice of cutting off the hand of a thief when caught on the first offense, then taking the second hand after the second offense, but that would never happen because all the “thieves” in DC couldn’t sign the bill into law without hands! ;)

--- End quote ---

Seconded! It's a bit of a hairy situation due to circumstantials in that thread, but I hope he gets his armor (and other stolen items) back too.

Sir William:
Yea, his situation is one of those 'gotta see to believe' type of things...I don't know him personally but plenty on there seem to so I'm willing to take him at his word.

To have your car repo'd because you couldn't make the note due to not being able to work because of a heart attack...DAMN!  That's just a lot of sh** to go through in such a short amount of time...and then to find out that your stuff was stolen out of your ride either before or after impound...I know he wants to reach out and touch someone real, real bad.

The guy who won it is going to try a stall tactic on the payment...I forget why, but something about tracking him down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version