Main > The Round Table

Pennsylvania Rennassance Faire

<< < (6/8) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2011-10-08, 14:05:20 ---I still intend to go this Saturday if it doesn't rain. Since noone else in my group are goinh in period dress, I will be going as "Sir John" but I will not be wearing a helm or carrying a shield...I will be wearing my "dress" outfit...much fancier than my other one.

--- End quote ---

I previously posted about going on the 14th, but I meant 15th (saturday). It is still undetermined for me, but I will post by Friday if I am able to go or not.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I'm still waiting to see if it will rain. In any case, you know my coat of arms in which I will be wearing, so stop and introduce yourself.

Sir Matthew:
Don't forget to stop at the Millitary encampment in the picnic grove and visit. I should be there most of the day, we have demos at noon and 5:30 of the artillery piece out on Bosworth Field. At 1 and 2:30 we do our Matchlock Musket demos in the camp and at 2:45 and 6 we march in the procession to Chess and Joust. I think we are short handed again this weekend as Sarge is at drill so I will most likely be doing musket and not pike most of the day.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I didn't post a knight of the week because I was at the PA REN FR last week and met Sir Matthew. I attached a picture of us.

Sir Matthew:
Excellent picture. Wish I had had more time to chat. Maybe next time we won't be so busy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version