Main > The Round Table

Pennsylvania Rennassance Faire

<< < (4/8) > >>

Sir William:
Ulrich, a little rust doesn't hurt...if you take care of it the same day.  My greaves started rusting at the last gathering in the rain....a little elbow grease and some Flitz and boom, back in business.

Sir Edward, I got a popup when I clicked your link about the site certificate.  Just FYI.

Sir Matthew:
I am indeed on cast at PaRF, most of my time is spent at the Trayned Band (Millitary Encampment) Camp in the picnic grove. I'm in all the demos we do, but if you stop by camp when we are not having a demo we can chat. Sir John, I would really like to meet you, you seem very knowledgeable. With all the bad weather this season, it doesn't seem implausable that an extra weekend may tacked on to the end of the season as has been done in years past. Nothing has been said yet, but we have closed early twice and not even opened one day, so it is possible.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Yes, I had the dates wrong for when I am going. I must have been looking at September, but the first choice would be saturday October 15th, rain date the following saturday. I won't be attending the last saturday of the farie.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I guess noone from the group is going on the date I will be going?

Sir James A:
I may be able to make the 14th, but I'm not completely sure yet - it depends on a few things between now and that weekend. I will not be able to make the 21st due to conflicts, so hopefully the 14th will be the Saturday that you go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version