Main > The Round Table

Medieval Coins

(1/2) > >>

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Firstly, I must apologise for posting this as a new thread but I can`t, for the life of me, find the origional thread. (Sir Ed, can you recall what thread this discussion was in?)
As discussed a good while ago, some of you showed an interest in aquiring a few coins for your pouches/purses. As promised, I have managed to purchase 100 blanks for my "Edward I penny" coin strike so I will be making a start on striking these coins soon.
Please let me know if any of you are still interested.
Cheers,
G.

Sir Edward:

I'll look for the thread. I'll bet it was a thread that started out discussing something else, and then meandered. :)

But yes, definitely still interested!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-08-15, 19:34:12 ---I'll bet it was a thread that started out discussing something else, and then meandered. :)

--- End quote ---

That's never happened before. ;)

Sir Wolf:
nope never.

so anywho i had this 73 cougar as a first car....

Frater de Beaumanoir:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2011-08-15, 19:15:14 --- As promised, I have managed to purchase 100 blanks for my "Edward I penny" coin strike so I will be making a start on striking these coins soon.
Please let me know if any of you are still interested.
Cheers,
G.

--- End quote ---

I am always interested in new "Faire Favors". Last year I handed out scallop shells with a slip that talked about their relationship to the Crusades. I've been wanting to do coins. Can you give a cost estimate for say- fifty coins? Prince Edward went of Crusade, so I could play that approach.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version