Main > The Round Table

Knight of the week

<< < (67/77) > >>

Joshua Santana:
Sir John,

You did, hahaha! many thanks.  That is agreed, I am still in S. NJ, I will think about it and would much appreciate it.  Just PM me your contact information so I can let you in ahead of time.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Joshua,

I'm in the Philadelphia area. If you're near Mullica Hill, you could take that bridge then up to route 1, and that sorta takes you very near me. I don't like driving long drives, but I love the PA Ren Faire. Something to think about...and the free admission, and even some money for gas is in the deal.

Sir John

Joshua Santana:
Sir John,

Thank you very much.  I think that where everyone here is, it will be one long drive to meet up.  Thank you still.

Joshua (Knight in Training)

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Now that my back is feeling much better and can sit at the computer...I am going to continue with Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein. I've done a lot of research on him, and next week I will start posting.

Sir John

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2013-05-05, 13:59:49 ---Now that my back is feeling much better and can sit at the computer...I am going to continue with Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein. I've done a lot of research on him, and next week I will start posting.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

Excellent. Glad you are feeling better and looking forward to more postings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version