Main > The Round Table

Knight of the week

<< < (64/77) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-03-24, 20:37:37 ---you did one about Sir Brian? wow i mean he's kinda old and all. but wow... where did ya get all of the first hand sources n stuff lol

--- End quote ---

I think he means Sir Joshua, who mentioned starting a "Chivalry of the Week" thread

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-03-24, 20:37:37 ---you did one about Sir Brian? wow i mean he's kinda old and all. but wow... where did ya get all of the first hand sources n stuff lol
--- End quote ---

Beware Sir Goat less you incur the wrath of this OLD and gray panther!  ;)

Joshua Santana:
All right Gentlemen, easy there.  ;)

The "Chivalry of the Week" will start soon, I am compiling a list of Knights featured in History and Literature (the History Knights will be the less mentioned to the famous one and their influence in literature).  I am plan to start this next week from today.  It is going to be an introduction post.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir Wolf,

I thought you were talking about my knighting.

Sir John

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-03-25, 13:24:58 ---
--- End quote ---

Beware Sir Goat less you incur the wrath of this OLD and gray panther!  ;)

--- End quote ---

Is he...-is he calling you old, Sir Brian?  Methinks a holmgang be in order.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version