Main > The Round Table

Knight of the week

<< < (60/77) > >>

Sir Edward:

I've started rotating out older items in the collection to make space for new things. Mostly. :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-01-31, 20:54:45 ---Do you guys plan on renting out space for all the excess that comes with being a medieval history & collectibles junkee or are you just going to do what I do...let your wife complain about all the crap constantly cluttering the apartment & promise to put stuff away??   ;D LOL

--- End quote ---

You could always remove the wife.

lol, I kid, I kid....

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-01-31, 21:39:51 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-01-31, 20:54:45 ---Do you guys plan on renting out space for all the excess that comes with being a medieval history & collectibles junkee or are you just going to do what I do...let your wife complain about all the crap constantly cluttering the apartment & promise to put stuff away??   ;D LOL

--- End quote ---

You could always remove the wife.

lol, I kid, I kid....

--- End quote ---

The wife might take offense at being called clutter Sir James. :)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-01-31, 21:24:53 ---
I've started rotating out older items in the collection to make space for new things. Mostly. :)

--- End quote ---

Isn't it about time for you to have to do that again?  ;)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-02-01, 15:05:37 ---The wife might take offense at being called clutter Sir James. :)

--- End quote ---

lol! I would imagine so. :)

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-02-01, 16:19:44 ---Isn't it about time for you to have to do that again?  ;)

--- End quote ---

It's not too bad at the moment. I'm not really adding much other than scabbards at the moment. Except of course that mac-bible "glaive" when it finally gets here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version