Main > The Round Table

Knight of the week

<< < (47/77) > >>

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-09-30, 03:05:09 ---
--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2012-09-29, 16:58:34 ---Sur William,

Thank you for your kind words. It helps knowing that I'm not really all alone.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

Sir John,

You are, as always, welcome to read and post in the other threads here on the forum too. It's not the same as sitting around and talking, but it's the closest many of us get for most of the year.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely Sir John. Always share your thoughts as those of us here do as we are all listening. Never feel afraid to offer conversation beyond "Knight of the Week" as we all have other things to say at times. Share your thoughts & I hope it eases things for you.

Sir Edward:

In fact, if you're concerned about having personal discussions in a public form, the Order's section of the board is more private and is not publicly accessible.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir Edward,

I am not aware of the personal message board. How do I access that? I don't like putting my deep personal feeings where anyone can see. I had a personal message from Sir William, and filled him in on what I'm going through. I'm sure he can share it with the members on the personal message board where only we can see it.  Thanks again.

Sir John

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2012-10-06, 20:56:40 ---Sir Edward,

I am not aware of the personal message board. How do I access that? I don't like putting my deep personal feeings where anyone can see. I had a personal message from Sir William, and filled him in on what I'm going through. I'm sure he can share it with the members on the personal message board where only we can see it.  Thanks again.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

The section called "Order Discussions" is non-public.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir Edward,

Thank you...I did find it.

Sir John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version