Main > The Round Table

Knight of the week

<< < (46/77) > >>

Sir Edward:

Yeah, it's probably a good time to satay busy and keep your mind off of things.

I know for me, September and October are some of the busiest months of the year. Between the renfaire, Halloween prep (this year I may not get to any of that), usually some sort of other event (such as DoK or WMAW), and this time around I'm in a college course too. And for some reason this also seems to be a reliable time of year for a new computer game to come out that I'll get hooked on. All on top of my job.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I'm trying to keep as busy as I can, but it's still hard. I know it's a wound that will never really heal, but I am trying to move on. It's more difficult as I have no friends to do things with or family.

Thank you for your concern.

Sir John

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2012-09-22, 14:10:29 ---Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I'm kinda down, it's the anniversary of my wife's death. Plus I haven't had any feedback from the members. But once I see my cardiologist in Ocrober, I hope to post more knights.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

That's a pain I have no real experience with...but I can imagine how devastating it must be, no matter how long ago it might have occurred.  You are in my prayers and thoughts, Sir John...even if you see nothing posted from me, know that.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sur William,

Thank you for your kind words. It helps knowing that I'm not really all alone.

Sir John

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2012-09-29, 16:58:34 ---Sur William,

Thank you for your kind words. It helps knowing that I'm not really all alone.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

Sir John,

You are, as always, welcome to read and post in the other threads here on the forum too. It's not the same as sitting around and talking, but it's the closest many of us get for most of the year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version