Main > The Round Table

<< < (9/10) > >>

Corvus:
Although I do seem to recall reading some posts from gentlemen in Oz and the UK if I am not mistaken  :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Corvus on 2013-04-16, 02:38:42 ---Although I do seem to recall reading some posts from gentlemen in Oz and the UK if I am not mistaken  :)

--- End quote ---

Sir Gerard is in the UK; Oz, I am not sure of offhand.

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
** shouts across the pond** "Hi there!!"  ;)
G.

Lord Tristin:
Good Sir John, I live in the quaint town of Janesville, Located in Wisconsin near the Illinois border.

B. Patricius:
I gotta say, I almost spit out my coffee reading the posts about New York and New England!  ;D

I've got family in Toronto, Boston (south-e), and Chicago (south/105th).  But I grew up not ten minutes from Disneyland in Southern California.  Served in the US Coast Guard, got to see a lot of the east coast (Yorktown/Chesapeake bay area as far south into North Carolina and as far north as Massachusetts).  Man I do miss Waffle House, it just isn't the same once you cross that Rio Grande, same for Dunkin Donuts for that matter.

Now I'm living in north-western Arizona, Mohave County, but not a particular town or city, out in the boonies like I like it.

Southern (LA) RenFaire and now Northern (Original) RenFaire are probably my two "home" renfaires even though Phoenix is closer.  The other two are a great excuse to visit family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version