Main > The Round Table

Tapatalk support installed

(1/3) > >>

Sir Edward:
I haven't tested it yet, but I installed the plugin for the Tapatalk API. This means you can use the Tapatalk mobile app on your phone/ipad/whatever to access the forum. I'm about to try it out.

Anyway, I'll post their promotional message below...

Sir Edward:
Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Forum Moderation support:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Sir William:
You mean I can browse the forum from my new phone?  I got a new phone for Father's Day and it is COOL.  Ever hear of 'Angry Birds'?  I'm too tied up by it.  lol

Sir Edward:

Yep, you just need to install the Tapatalk app. It's $2.99.

Sir Edward:

OK, I just tried it out. Pretty cool. You have to get used to its way of doing things, since it has its own interface. But it's a unified interface that works with a variety of types of forums, and sends compressed data back and forth on the back-end, so it should be faster on a mobile device than trying to use the web-browser.

But sure enough, it has a pretty easy menu to show you unread new posts, get into your profile info, navigate the forum subsections, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version