Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (10/22) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Happy New Year everyone!
Now that the holidays are passed, I wanted to bring up the topic of my knighting again. I had mentioned that April would be good for me. Are there 3 knights that would be able to do the knighting? I don't need to pin down an exact date yet, although, a couple of the things I have planned, need to have a set date. (It's part of my atmosphere for the knighting...that's all I can say.) Plus I was thinking if an arrival time could be between 10am and 11am, then have the knighting, then the fest, then watch the movie about knights that I made. That gives plenty of time for you to get back home at a not to late a time.

As I said before, I can accomodate 3 knights comfortably...more would be a little tight.

As every day passes, I find more that I can do to medievalize my home...lol.

So please at least give me an update. Thanks a lot.

Sir John

Lord Dane:
No worries, Sir John. We can always make accomodations at the Knight's Inn. Yuck-Yuck-Yuck.  :D

Sir John of Felsenbau:
None of you have any idea what you will be walking into. It will be unlike any private knighting that you have ever seen. Needless to say, I put a LOT of work into it. But those who come will NOT be disapointed.

Sir John

Sir James A:
Sir John,

I've been awaiting information about Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts (PIFA 2013), on April 27th, that takes place in Pennsylvania. We may be "working" there, or we may simply be attending. A number of us will be there. If possible, we would like to meet you then. As mentioned before, generally we like to meet someone before sponsoring them, but there are no rules against meeting and sponsoring the same day.

Depending on our travel logistics and arrangements, we should be able to work something out. We don't know if we are working or attending (working would mean strict attendance hours), so unfortunately I only have vague information at the moment. We will figure out more details as we get closer to the date.

Also, Happy New Year!

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

I understand. Would early in April be better? It wouldn't be too cold or too hot, so it would make it comfortable. The end of April can get warm. I used to do Civil War living history at the end of April, and it could get quite warm sometimes. Especially in a wool uniform. (I know..in hot armor as well.) But I've found that in my area, early April has nice temperatures. Easter will have already passed, so that's not a problem. At least consider what I've said. Thanks,

Sir John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version