Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (21/22) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-02-25, 17:34:59 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-02-25, 17:08:45 --- This could be a very busy spring. We may be moving to Leesburg (nothing written in stone yet though).
--- End quote ---

Well if it does happen and you need 'help' moving your medieval arsenal I will be more than happy to lend a hand...(and a semi-permanent home for some of the really nice items!)  ;D

--- End quote ---

Lord Commander, if you need temporary holding facilities for your armory, may I suggest my own armory, which is currently in a state of disarray so there's more than enough room to accomodate your collection.  If you need it.  :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2013-02-26, 22:24:22 ---Sir James,

Thank you for the update. I do need a head count as soon as possible, because I have to set up the dining room table, which will be quite elaborate and cannot be done at the last minute.

Let me know about Chris, and if you can find out exactly how many will be coming. I was hoping that the members can arrive about 11am....there would be a delay since they are not all coming in one car. Then about 45 minutes for the knighting, a break when we order the pizza, then at least 45 minutes to eat. I will be serving non-alcoholic beer. It really tastes like real beer. I don't want anyone getting drunk and driving.

One more thing...I have a dog, who is wary of strangers, so the smaller the group the better. You guys should be Ok with her...just let her sniff you.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

Sir John,

Final head count will be 5; Sir Edward, Sir Brian, Sir Nathan, Sir William, and myself. As long as the dog does not smell the cats on some of us and consider us food, we will be fine.

Some of us attending do not drink beer; we can bring our own beverages, if that is okay.

We will see you on April 27th.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

Thank you for the final update on who is coming. I will also be having soda...but feel free to bring whatever you want.
Once my dog is used to you, she will probably fall asleep. As an extra incentive...she goes wild over a special chew bone, and usually doesn't disuade from it...so I'll give her one after you guys come.

Can you tell me a range of times that you will arrive? Like between 10:30 and 11:30 am. Also will each have their own car or will you be car pooling? (That will effect what I plan to do.)

I am probably not going to be able to be as elaborate as I wanted due to last month's illness. But I think it still will be special.

I'm plannig to have Sir Edward do the knighting, you and Sir Brian as the knights by my side, and Sir Nathan can take pictures if he doesn't mind. Since it is a more involved knighting, I think I told you, I will give you cards that you can read from. Now I can put your names on them to help you get through it.

The spurs I will be using are slip on spurs...I thought that would be easier than trying to put on the leather straps.

Any changes, please keep me informed. The invitations will have a map, directions, even an aerial photo of my street and house. If I'm able to do what I want, you won't even need a street address...as there is NO way you will not be able to identify my house!

Sir John

Sir James A:
Sir John,

We'll have to get back to you on arrival times. 10:30 to 11:30 am seems a reasonable guess at this point. There will be no more than 3 cars, possibly only one or two. I'll have to get back to you on that one as well.

This sounds like it will be quite the event! We are all looking forward to it.

~ Sir James

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

I hope to make it a very memorable event for everyone. (Just bear with me on the house being messy. Mostly dog hair...as soon as I clean it up, it's there again. Plus the dust is a problem with all my armor, hard to keep clean.)

Sir John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version