Main > The Round Table

knights and squires

(1/2) > >>

Sir Wolf:
http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=134897

Sir William:
Since we don't engage in battlefield confrontations, I wonder at how much of this will actually apply to us as an Order?  Thoughts, all?

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-06-06, 14:01:34 ---Since we don't engage in battlefield confrontations, I wonder at how much of this will actually apply to us as an Order?  Thoughts, all?

--- End quote ---

Perhaps not yet but someday it may be relevant. I tend to envision our order growing and developing to where we could someday conduct or at least participate in some reenactments. For example, I think it would be excellent to reenact the battle of the thirty! :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-06-06, 17:54:37 ---Perhaps not yet but someday it may be relevant. I tend to envision our order growing and developing to where we could someday conduct or at least participate in some reenactments. For example, I think it would be excellent to reenact the battle of the thirty! :)

--- End quote ---

Oh yes, that would be cool. :)

Sir William:
Agreed...the battle of the thirty would be most engaging...and would attract much in the way of onlookers and attendants.  I refuse to play a French knight, however...even though a hot buttered croissant pierced by a spear would probably be a most...welcome sight on a battlefield as a CoA perhaps?  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version