Main > The Round Table

Posting a picture

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
a man that rivals my helmet collection!!!

Sir James A:
That's a lot of helms! Looks like a good range of them too; I see early norman style and I think even a roman style one, too.

Sir Edward:

The second photo was a pretty good size for uploads. The limits on attachments are a little strict, intentionally, as a precaution against people filling up my server or uploading images bigger than the screen. :) You can include bigger pictures by linking them off of a site like flickr or photobucket, and using the forum's "img" tags/button. I know it's a little weird when you're new to forums, but the "bbcode" way of doing it is pretty standard on most forums, so you really only need to learn it once, which helps.

Great collection! It looks pretty diverse, which is always cool. My sword collection has been all over the place as far as styles go. I'm starting to narrow it now.

Sir Patrick:
Nice collection, Sir John!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-06-04, 19:46:41 ---
The second photo was a pretty good size for uploads. The limits on attachments are a little strict, intentionally, as a precaution against people filling up my server or uploading images bigger than the screen. :) You can include bigger pictures by linking them off of a site like flickr or photobucket, and using the forum's "img" tags/button. I know it's a little weird when you're new to forums, but the "bbcode" way of doing it is pretty standard on most forums, so you really only need to learn it once, which helps.

Great collection! It looks pretty diverse, which is always cool. My sword collection has been all over the place as far as styles go. I'm starting to narrow it now.

--- End quote ---

Photobucket also has a copy/paste section that has the BB code for each uploaded image, too. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version